Observations on life & art and the inspirations I see around me

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Today's the BIG day



I've showed these pieces before but I'm reposting them as a reminder of a great project that goes thru Thursday. If you need a gift or just want to treat yourself while also doing GOOD take yourself over to Collage Mania. It opened this morning at 10am CDT and some of my favorites are already gone. This is an opportunity for you to get a great original fiber art piece while making your contribution to American Cancer Society and it is the last of "Fiber Arts for a Cause" fundraisers started by Virginia Spiegel and supported by many other art quilters. Let's take this project out with a BANG by raising at least $20,000.
Today the collages go for $80; tomorrow it will be $40. I did a very small part and I hope everyone reading this will help too.

No comments: