Observations on life & art and the inspirations I see around me

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Missing in Action

This might be the longest I've gone without blogging since I started.  Thought I'd check in and let everyone know I'm alive and well.  Oct. has been a blur of activity.  Since I am traveling without computer (on a borrowed one now) I'm not putting up any pictures.  I'll share those later.  First big activity of Oct. was going to Houston with Ashley for Bayou City Art Fest - fun and a good show for her.

Leaving Karl back in Texas working on the house, Ashley and I flew to California 2 weeks ago.  It's been a busy trip and lots of fun being with Karlie who changed every day with more steps and new words.  We did a whirlwind trip to San Francisco over the weekend in addition to daily walks and reading sessions with Karlie and helping them move to a new house.  Ashley went home today but I'm here until next week.

Now Oct. is almost over and the Texas Rangers are playing San Francisco in the World Series - not too good tonight - maybe tomorrow will be better.  If it rains tomorrow I may go to Chico to explore the art and quilt shop scene.  Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween.

When I get back to Texas I'll be doing wedding flowers for a friend in Ft. Worth while lots of you are going to Houston.  Have fun and take lots of pictures.
 

No comments: