Observations on life & art and the inspirations I see around me

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday thoughts

How is this for "peaceful bliss"? Wouldn't it be something to maintain this degree of restfulness at least occassionally in our "grown up lives"? First off, you'd have to go on a news fast. It's definitely a problem for me to balance the need to be informed with not getting swamped by the sadness and maddeningness of it all. Either there's serious insanities such as this week's shootings or on and on and on about some inane celeb. Serious yuck.

I'd rather look at this and smile.
Deborah posted about hands. I'll have to get a picture of some of my collection of hand images but in the meantime, these are the BEST of all.
Fresh and innocent and full of possibilities and hope for a future to believe in.

No comments: